Monday, March 23, 2009

"Aaaaasia"

Sorry about the abscence, there's been plenty to write about, plenty of photos to post (mostly of the cute baby variety) and some progress on projects although the downstairs floor is still not insulated. I'm sure there's an excuse and I promise to make it up!

Anyway, to the point. Those of you in the know will know that Asia is one of our Bengal cats, and those of you very much in the know will know that if there's trouble going on it's most likely Asia that's behind it. During FBSs early days I jokingly said that his first word would be Asia or more likely "AAAAAsia" which is how you say it when she's doing something she shouldn't!

It seems that I wasn't that wrong. He does, already, make a good attempt at "Mamma", "Daddy" and "ello" and you get a kind of a "ank oo" when you give him something, but today, he came out with a very clear (in a baby clear sort of way) "Asia" whilst he was waving a cat toy in front of her nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe. We've waited so LONG to hear from you, and then I happen to bring up your blog just seconds after you posted this wonderful sign that your FBS is following in the family footsteps. He will be a genius, I know it. Congratulations, young man. Keep it up!

Good to know all is well even if you are too busy to insulate the floor. You'll get there.

Love to all

Kid Sister said...

FBS is a legend.
Give him a big kiss from me.