Sunday, June 03, 2007

Is this a cat show or.....

There's enough stress at cat shows without having to endure Lord Andrew Lloyd 'I've Composed an unbelievable load of tat' Webber. What's the world coming too. Oh dear, now it's Abba, margainally better I guess. Still, the dancers are good I guess..

Photos and a full show report later, Vegas and Esk Pike won there respective classes, Vegas got his certificate and went up for nomination but no further.

VL blogging live from The Scandanavian Winners show deep in the middle of Sweden.

Photo Added 08.06.2007 apologies for the poor quality but you can appreciate that it doesn't look very cat showesque

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know who offered to keep you company on your trip to Sweden. This morning I met your companion's parents at the Cathedral. Mum was wondering how the boys were getting on and I must have looked very stupid, because I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. So I was told that her son was driving with you through Scandinavia with the cats. They were quite bemused by all this. So I told them to look up the blog. Look forward to hearing the full report. And best wishes to your companion. Has he a blog name?

the other cold one said...

Can I suggest 'the curly redheaded one', if i've guessed the aswer correctly?