Saturday, November 22, 2008

My First - Part One.

Ok, way behind with baby reports, so here's a set of FBS's first in picture form! As you can see he's worked out to look at the camera!

My First High Chair

(Taken: 25/09/08)

My First Fruit Puree

(Taken: 25/09/08)

My First Underwater Photo

(Taken: 3/10/08)

My First Reading Session with Farfar

(Taken: 5/10/08)

My First PPE

(Taken: 1/11/08)

Coming up in part 2, my first banana (if I can find the photo), trip under the fridge, pub lunch and much more......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw im in love....wat a total cutey...Cant wait til christmas!!!
Its time for the Kris Kindle blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Having been alerted by kid sis its now my turn to go aaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Isn't he just the biggest eyed,most beautiful baby ever (that is after no 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, and 6, of course!)

Can't wait to see what the trip under the fridge looks like.

Oh yes and we are ready to start advertising, so get the K.K. blog going Pleeeeaaaase.....