Thursday, January 25, 2007

Global Warming 10: Winter 1

Finally, winters got the better of global warming. The tractors been past with it's plough on, I've fallen over on my ski's, driven the landy up the nearest snow bank and got it stuck and managed to start my old snow blower.

At the moment it's -9 Deg C out there and there's about 30cm of snow lying on the ground. It's supposed to warm up a little (but not above freezing) at the weekend. the warmer temperatures bringing more snow. I'll be out skiing this week end hopefully, as soon as I've recovered from Friday nights party with my department at work.....

1 comment:

London Son said...

We had our first and last snow on wednesday when about an inch landed during the night. As a result most of the overground lines ground to a halt, with severe delays on all underground lines.

Meanwhile your busses are powersliding around corners,

I know where I would be.......