Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Office. Part 8 - Moving In

I was at home, and the Misses was in Bergen during easter. When she got back she had the surprise of finding the office ready to move into. The long weekend was 3 days of hard work, but since I left for Finland on Monday afternoon and I won't be back for a couple of weeks, I wanted it to be ready for use in Mrs VLs studies.

I have to say, I'm very satisfied, almost proud and I was dissapointed not to be present at the unveiling to my dear wife. It's taken way longer than the blog posts suggest and it's still not finished, but it's useable and I hope that Mr's VLs study experience is enhanced from now on

I hope the pictures speak for themselves, all that remains are the drawers and the permanent phone/adsl connection (hence the extension lead).



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, Congratulations are the order of the day. We got back late last night from Barcelona, (which experience will be blogged shortly) and didn't expect anymore from you as you said you were in Finland again. So was very impressed to see the new blog and what you have done. There will be lots of wonderful studying done now, and there will be no need for papers or books to lie around, with all those drawers and shelves.

All the best to Mrs VL and her studies.

the other cold one said...

Wow, Mrs. VL must be really pleased! And I thought I was doing well with my hastily bodged together shelving in my basement. Can I get lessons?

Anonymous said...

Not bad for an electrician... ;-D

Viking Longship said...

MOA, Thanks, Hope you had a good time.

TOCO, she indeed is, still a little left to do though. Your welcome to come and learn as you work.... We can always build something when we visit you in May.

"PIC", ;-) Thanks for the help, welcome to commenting on the blog... Now what was the next project???