Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fish Treat

On the Thursday before the Easter Weekend, I availed of the opportunity to eat pizza for lunch leaving my normal pack lunch untouched in my laptop bag. This included a tin of Sardines. Needless to say, I forgot that this was in my bag when I came home all ready for the long weekend.

Any food left lying around in bags after bed time is considered fair game by Peggy, who has a fantastic nose, is adept at opening zips (without damage) and getting around most types of packaging.

This is what we found the next morning. I think it's fair to say, that this takes the sardines!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, WELL DONE to Peggy. She must be able to read, because there couldn't possibly be any smell on the outside of the tin.

Reminds me of Christmas chocolate waiting under the tree for bbil, and the neat hole in the wrapping and NO chocolate to be seen!

He got a headtorch instead, which was far more use to him (If a little more expensive). What fun we had that Christmas.

I'm so enjoying being able to comment. Its such fun.

Love, MUM of ALL and maybe Grandma to one more soon!