Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Productive Weekend With London Son.

London Son arrived on Thursday evening and left on Tuesday morning. Both Mrs Vl and myself took Friday off and I also took Monday off to make the most of the oppurtunity.

Being a student, London Sons break from city life was all expenses paid so he was to be put to good use. Money well spent, not only did we acheive way more than I had ever expected, we had a great time and it was great to see London Son in Norway. It was over 2 years since he was last here.

I won't go into details of our acheivements, but I will say that I now have to write the following blog posts.

"What goes up must come down", "Baby Room Part 1", "Two Tractors, One Job" and "Saw Modification Part 1". All with photo's and there'll even be a video in there somewhere!

No comments: