Sunday, July 10, 2005

Welcome to Our Blog

Hello family, friends and all.

Welcome to our Blog, which will hopefully give those interested the ability to keep track of and comment on the goings on in Haugtuft (lit. Small farm on the hilltop) out here in southern Scandanavia. I don't know quite how all of this works yet, but those of you who wish to post (as well as comment) on this blog are welcome to do so...

However, I can't really waste too much time now as the sun is shining and it is not supposed to rain for the next few days, so I really must make Hay whilst the sun shines.

Not just making hay but also preparing the area for some planned new arrivals. Two 25Kg 10 week old pigs who are going to come and prepare the ground which next year will become the orchard.

I think that I can now officially be called a farmer as yesterday, due to a continuing saga with oil pressure in the Landrover, I drove to the shops in my Tractor.......

We hope to pubish some more detailed bloggings on the various projects which are ongoing and maybe, if I can get a handle on the latest blog technology, include some piccies for those with whom words are not enough!!!!!

Anyhow, got to go and make hay, put a second coat of paint on the newly repaired Middle bottom garage door (thanks Dad), feed splash (the resident sick seagull), take the front wings off the landy to work out which gaskets I need to change to keep oil in the engine, fix the timing and lights on the Opel, make a pig house and cook dinner.........

A (and M (who's out on a call at the mo...))

1 comment:

Nick said...

Splendid! Welcome to the blogosphere . . you will be assimilated . . . you are now one of us . . wahahahahahaagghh!!!
My compliments to Mrs Viking.