Thursday, February 22, 2007

Where have I been?

Ooff, as they say in Norwegain. Life is a little chaotic.

In response "to the other cold one's" recent comment, I thought I had better announce that I still exist. I'm writing this from a mountain chalet up on Hardangervidda, 1100m above sea level, during our relaxing skiing holiday, which hasn't quite worked out.

Work is chaos, and between this and private travelling I've been to Lithuania twice, London once and Poland once since my last post.

We've got projects galore and I've been putting together a better pc to make blogging easier...

Just to give some idea of how far I'm behind with the blog, amongst others, I have plans to write blog posts with the following titles.

J'ai nais cais pas

The Office

Wife, or Bride to be?

This time it wasn't my fault

Lies, lies and damn statistics.

Ski Holiday Drama

Little Man

All steamed up.

Your imaginations can run wild. Mobile technology makes posting pictures a little difficult, so you'll have to wait a little. Saying that, it's likely we'll be cutting our winter holiday a day or two short, so maybe I'll get to sit down at the computer on Sunday..

1 comment:

the other cold one said...

Like a herd of elk....... Awaiting more