Monday, February 26, 2007

Wife, or Bride to be?

This was my wife on a Tuesday evening a couple of weeks back.





Don't panic, she hasn't left me to wed again and hasn't turned to her polygimistic side. You know how the saying goes, "there's no such thing as a free haircut", Mrs VL volenteered to be a model for one of the apprentices in the local salon and ended up after a couple of trial runs acting as a model for the aspiring hairdressers final exam, as seen here.



To those of you who complain there is never enough pictures of my wife of this blog, I hope this makes up a little, I certainly think it does!!!

2 comments:

the other cold one said...

Just as well you married her when you did - if you'd shown photos like this, you might have had some tough competition!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think Mrs VL looked far more stunning in her beautiful wedding dress and hair do on Feb 14 2004. So sorry we forget your 3rd anniversary.