Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Office. Part 9 - Finally Finished

Well, this news is a couple of weeks old now. First I had to wait until our bi-weekly visit of our (cough) cleaner before the office was suitably photogenic and it's taken me another week to find time to blog about it...

Anyway, the office has been without drawers ever since Easter when we moved in. Finally, after a quick session with "partner in crimes" table saw and a bit of routing, sanding and varnishing I was able to build the drawers. It took a little bit of fiddling to get them to fit. I can't complain with the result though.


4 comments:

the other cold one said...

When are you going to start your own personalised and ultra professional looking custom built furniture design and installation company? I know who'd be first in line!

Viking Longship said...

We have both had enquiries and considered this.

Whilst it's unlikely that we'll be starting any companies in the near future, we (myself and PIC) are willing to offer, at a reasonable price (earning enough to expand our tool collection), custom built furniture. Delivered in untreated timber, giving the customer free choice of colour and finish!!!!

I'm sure, for family members, a design and build consultancy service could be provided in exchange for a few beers and some good food!!!

Anonymous said...

...I like the "ultra professional" bit... ;-P

Viking Longship said...

and he's worked with me.... and I didn't pay him to say that.... Must be your influence that makes it Ultra Prof pic.... :-)